Job Description :
Role: Atlas Specialist Location: Texas Note: 40% of the time would be spent on development and the remaining 60% is for Atlas expertise with application architecture, design and development. Technical Expertise Strong with Data Governance and Metadata framework Working experience with Apache Atlas which is connected to Cassandra in backend. Strong experience on Atlas in combination with Kafka, JANUS graph and Cassandrax. Experience with REST API v2, JSON, Python, Java, Linux/Unix, Curl, CLI, other data migration tools, Apache tools & technologies Knowledge on Data Governance tools like Collibra and IBM Cloudpack Atlas Installation and configuration Strong working experience in developing spring boot applications using Java, spring boot - REST API Software experience in Apache Atlas, Cassandra, IBM ICP4D, Java, spring boot - REST API , Linux, shell scripting, SQL, PostgreSQL, CI/CD tools, Gitlab, Scheduler-CRON,ESPX Functional Expertise Atlas Apis and metadata Processing Strong understanding of Apache Atlas API Knowledge about Pre-defined types for various Hadoop and non-Hadoop metadata Define new types for the metadata to be managed Use native and non-native connectors and APIs to ingest and process metadata Integrate Atlas in support of ongoing ingestion processes and use cases REST APIs to search by complex criteria Lineage and Relationships Perform the creation & mapping of objects & attributes, lineages information, inter-object dependencies (parent-child, etc for objects catalogued into Atlas Classification and Security Ability to dynamically create Data Classifications create classifications - like PII, EXPIRES_ON, DATA_QUALITY, SENSITIVE Entities associated with multiple classifications, enabling easier discovery and security enforcement Ability to create fine grained security for metadata access using Apache Ranger integrating with LDAP Ability to mask data based on classifications from Atlas Other Skills Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents. Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues Demonstrated excellent teamwork and also ability to work independently with minimal supervision knowledge of the telecom industry and data management activities

Similar Jobs you may be interested in ..