Job Description :

Position: Sr. Network Engineer

Authorization: GREEN CARD or CITIZEN ONLY - MUST be able to convert after 90 days

Must Haves / Notes from Manger:

  • Senior level network eng: 6-7 years of experience
  • Someone who can design, build, and trouble shoot
  • Solar winds is a tool they use as well as net brain to troubleshoot must have this
  • Netscout OR wire shark experience
  • Cisco prime or NCM added bonuses
  • No certs needed/open to any industry
  • Plus (Not a must)

    • ACI 90% of the job will be working with this and the other 10% will be project build (Give him project work to charge against project buckets)
    • SDWAN 75% of someone's time

D2D: Project: Network Tech Resilience Massive

The will be doing: data center work/hardware replacements/cable running/screw turning/troubleshooting on nights of the change

Will need to plan, draw it, build it and if you have time then configure it and then pass it over to the support team. They will have general templates to follow, not a support role or NOC role (but also wants a thinker who is able to question, etc.)


Similar Jobs you may be interested in ..