Job Description :
SAP FICO with Treasury Experience
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12+ months

Location-MN and travel to Wichita, KS frequently (They would work in MN about 60% of the time and then in Wichita, KS the other 40% of the time)

Job Description:
Looking for anyone with SAP Finance Accounts payable and treasury experience: You would be working on multiple project but the main one is below,
Two of the three large signature projects (Symphony and Orion) are in a S/4 environment and I would plan to tag this person to those initiatives.
Looking to fill some roles primarily on our upcoming project Symphony which is deployment of our meats businesses to our TCD instance.