Embedded Software Engineers
Location: Wilton, CT
Duration: 12+ Months (Remote until Covid)
· 7-12+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
· Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
· Experience with ClearCase and ClearQuest
· Experience with Python Scripting
· Experience with Unix/Linux OS
· Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
· Multithreading with C or C++ applications
· Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
· Has worked on the More...
Qualified candidates should possess several of the following requirements:
· Experience in independent test development, test automation, test methodology
· strong Python skills
· Involved in support requirement automation and review
· Find test strategies to verify the requirements
· Develop a python based auto-tester
· Create test reports
· Team collaborations
· 3-8 years
· Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer or equivalent
Are you a driven results-oriented software engineer? Do you have a passion for programming and worki More...
This role requires organizational, project planning, and personal skills. The team success is dependent on getting the new hardware into place and determining if a hardware or software fault is blocking. There will be a need for shift flexibility since integration will be performed 24/7 over the course of months.
Create and Maintain System Software integration plan.
Hold weekly meetings with stakeholders.
Proactively work with functional and electrical counterparts on requirements and reviews.
Develops real-time embedded control system software. The role will include all aspects of the product development lifecycle – planning, requirements, design, code, test and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Algorithms and Systems engineers to understand complex algorithm and system level requirements and translate these to clear concise and coherent software requirements.
· Generate software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
· Maintain and develop embedded control system software More...
As a Software Design Engineer Level 2 your responsibility includes:
· Working in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology.
· Using Agile methodology to develop the software using C and/or C++.
· Creating architecture and designs that are modular, scalable, robust and meet customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing and on target testing to ensure the software meets the high-quality standards our customers expect.
You will als More...
We are urgently hiring for Sr . SQL developer at Bellevue - WA
If you are interested in position please share your updated resume on
Sr. SQL Developer
Location: Bellevue - WA
Skill Description 5+ years Java/Python/SQL
5+ years of experience with recent following programming or scripting languages: Java (primary skill set), Python, Object Oriented Design programming and fundamentals.
- comfortable working with data (SQL expertise) [doesn't have to be an expert at SQL, but know how to use SQL]
- experience in using various IDEs (Eclipse - Must have), Linux More...
A Quick Analysis Of The Information Technology Job Industry In Connecticut
Connecticut, the third smallest state, is in the southernmost region of the United States. The capital city, Hartford, is known as the Insurance Capital of the world. Connecticut is leading the digital change in the nation and is a center for innovative high tech companies. Information Technology has been evolving, and the tech sector employs around 7.6% of the total workforce. Top cities in the state with excellent job opportunities in the tech sector are Stamford, Norwalk, West Hartford, Danbury, and Fairfield.Browse Tech job listings in Connecticut, CT . The state has skilled tech professionals graduating from technical institutes affiliated to Connecticut State Colleges and Universities. Connecticut Department of Labor coordinates and facilitates workforce development in terms of information technology activities. In a recent survey, technology ranked third in providing new jobs among all other sectors in the state. The fastest growing IT professions in the state are software developers, software engineers, and web developers. Some of the growing tech industries in the state are Video and TV production and software design.
Detailed Insight Into The C++/VC++ Skill Job Prerequisites
A C++/VC++ developer should have experience programming using the various high-level programming languages like C, Java. They must have sound coding skills in C++ and VC++. They must be familiar with the tools used for developing VC++ codes. They should be skilled in writing code for developing system programs. They should have experience in assessing, validating, and enhancing existing applications. They should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science. They must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Analyzing The Job Responsibilities Of A C++/VC++ Candidate
A C++/VC++ developer should follow the software development life cycle throughout the development. They are required to work as a part of a larger team to develop programs and support configuration and deployment. A developer should be able to evaluate suggested designs and give recommendations for improvement. They should collaborate with leads and managers and be a support to the rest of the team members. They should implement the required enhancements to improve the performance of applications.
Salary Scale Of A C++/VC++ Candidate In Connecticut
C++/VC++ developer jobs in Connecticut draw an average annual wage in the range of $78,000 and $105,000. A senior lead programmer will draw a salary of around $90,000 and $130,000. Systems and embedded programming have become more demanding with its applications in gaming, developing system software, mobile apps, and more. Apply for VC++ Developer jobs that promise a blooming career!