Primary Location: 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Meriden, CT, USDivision: Cox CommunicationsJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: Yes, 15 % of the TimeSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: 223605_48503402 At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.We want to do everything we can to kee More...
Embedded Software Engineers
Location: Wilton, CT
Duration: 12+ Months (Remote until Covid)
· 7-12+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
· Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
· Experience with ClearCase and ClearQuest
· Experience with Python Scripting
· Experience with Unix/Linux OS
· Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
· Multithreading with C or C++ applications
· Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
· Has worked on the More...
Qualified candidates should possess several of the following requirements:
· Experience in independent test development, test automation, test methodology
· strong Python skills
· Involved in support requirement automation and review
· Find test strategies to verify the requirements
· Develop a python based auto-tester
· Create test reports
· Team collaborations
· 3-8 years
· Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer or equivalent
Are you a driven results-oriented software engineer? Do you have a passion for programming and worki More...
This role requires organizational, project planning, and personal skills. The team success is dependent on getting the new hardware into place and determining if a hardware or software fault is blocking. There will be a need for shift flexibility since integration will be performed 24/7 over the course of months.
Create and Maintain System Software integration plan.
Hold weekly meetings with stakeholders.
Proactively work with functional and electrical counterparts on requirements and reviews.
Develops real-time embedded control system software. The role will include all aspects of the product development lifecycle – planning, requirements, design, code, test and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Algorithms and Systems engineers to understand complex algorithm and system level requirements and translate these to clear concise and coherent software requirements.
· Generate software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
· Maintain and develop embedded control system software More...
As a Software Design Engineer Level 2 your responsibility includes:
· Working in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology.
· Using Agile methodology to develop the software using C and/or C++.
· Creating architecture and designs that are modular, scalable, robust and meet customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing and on target testing to ensure the software meets the high-quality standards our customers expect.
You will als More...
Exploring The Information Technology Job Industry In Stamford
Stamford is located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Stamford, a part of the Greater New York metropolitan area, is in the Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk Metro area. Stamford has been considered as the most significant financial district with its numerous Fortune 500 and 1000 companies. Healthcare, Technical Services, Finance, and Insurance are the largest employment sectors. Kaavo, Dell Customer Support, HBM International, Max Mobile Solutions, and GC Infotech are some IT organizations in Stamford.Browse Tech job listings in Connecticut .
A Quick Understanding Of The CPP/VCPP Skill Job Prerequisites
CPP/VCPP jobs require professionals with a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with a certification in C++. With expertise in the open-source code editor, they build highly performing C++ customized applications. Proficiency in Java and Python, along with experience in handling Unix/Linux operating systems is also required.
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of A CPP/VCPP Candidate
The main responsibility of CPP/VCPP professionals is to check for bugs in software. It is also their responsibility to write lines of code, test, and debug applications.
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of A CPP/VCPP Candidate In Stamford
The average annual salary for CPP/VCPP professionals in the US ranges from $70,312 to $82,627. Browse C++ jobs in USA .