Embedded Software Engineers
Location: Wilton, CT
Duration: 12+ Months (Remote until Covid)
· 7-12+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
· Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
· Experience with ClearCase and ClearQuest
· Experience with Python Scripting
· Experience with Unix/Linux OS
· Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
· Multithreading with C or C++ applications
· Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
· Has worked on the More...
Qualified candidates should possess several of the following requirements:
· Experience in independent test development, test automation, test methodology
· strong Python skills
· Involved in support requirement automation and review
· Find test strategies to verify the requirements
· Develop a python based auto-tester
· Create test reports
· Team collaborations
· 3-8 years
· Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer or equivalent
Are you a driven results-oriented software engineer? Do you have a passion for programming and worki More...
This role requires organizational, project planning, and personal skills. The team success is dependent on getting the new hardware into place and determining if a hardware or software fault is blocking. There will be a need for shift flexibility since integration will be performed 24/7 over the course of months.
Create and Maintain System Software integration plan.
Hold weekly meetings with stakeholders.
Proactively work with functional and electrical counterparts on requirements and reviews.
Develops real-time embedded control system software. The role will include all aspects of the product development lifecycle – planning, requirements, design, code, test and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Algorithms and Systems engineers to understand complex algorithm and system level requirements and translate these to clear concise and coherent software requirements.
· Generate software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
· Maintain and develop embedded control system software More...
As a Software Design Engineer Level 2 your responsibility includes:
· Working in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology.
· Using Agile methodology to develop the software using C and/or C++.
· Creating architecture and designs that are modular, scalable, robust and meet customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing and on target testing to ensure the software meets the high-quality standards our customers expect.
You will als More...
We are urgently hiring for Sr . SQL developer at Bellevue - WA
If you are interested in position please share your updated resume on
Sr. SQL Developer
Location: Bellevue - WA
Skill Description 5+ years Java/Python/SQL
5+ years of experience with recent following programming or scripting languages: Java (primary skill set), Python, Object Oriented Design programming and fundamentals.
- comfortable working with data (SQL expertise) [doesn't have to be an expert at SQL, but know how to use SQL]
- experience in using various IDEs (Eclipse - Must have), Linux More...
Exploring The Information Technology Job Industry In Glastonbury
Glastonbury, a town in Hartford County, Connecticut, is located on the banks of the Connecticut River. The town has the second most genuine colonial houses in the nation. Glastonbury extends into an area called "Kongscut Mountain", Meshomasic State Forest, famous for hiking, fishing, and hunting, is one of the state's largest forests located in Glastonbury. Residents enjoy Glastonbury's several plazas, shops, restaurants, and orchards which are situated along the Matson Hill and Woodland Street area. Collins Aerospace and Otis Elevator Company are some of the IT companies in the area.Browse Tech job listings in Connecticut .
A Quick Understanding Of The CPP VCPP Skill Job Prerequisites
Familiarity with CPP VCPP, Java, Python, Unix/Linux operating systems, testing, and debugging applications is essential. They must have a fair idea about systems and embedded programming. They should also know how to build code using Visual Studio.
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of A CPP VCPP Candidate
Some of the duties of a CPP VCPP developer are: Designing and building efficient and reliable CPP VCPP codes Working thoroughly with other engineers to develop new products Working and implementing the existing products
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of A CPP VCPP Candidate In Glastonbury
A CPP VCPP Software Engineer earns a standard salary of $82,954 per year, while households earned a median income of $80,660 per year. Browse C++ Consultant jobs in USA .