Embedded Software Engineers
Location: Wilton, CT
Duration: 12+ Months (Remote until Covid)
· 7-12+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
· Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
· Experience with ClearCase and ClearQuest
· Experience with Python Scripting
· Experience with Unix/Linux OS
· Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
· Multithreading with C or C++ applications
· Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
· Has worked on the More...
Qualified candidates should possess several of the following requirements:
· Experience in independent test development, test automation, test methodology
· strong Python skills
· Involved in support requirement automation and review
· Find test strategies to verify the requirements
· Develop a python based auto-tester
· Create test reports
· Team collaborations
· 3-8 years
· Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer or equivalent
Are you a driven results-oriented software engineer? Do you have a passion for programming and worki More...
This role requires organizational, project planning, and personal skills. The team success is dependent on getting the new hardware into place and determining if a hardware or software fault is blocking. There will be a need for shift flexibility since integration will be performed 24/7 over the course of months.
Create and Maintain System Software integration plan.
Hold weekly meetings with stakeholders.
Proactively work with functional and electrical counterparts on requirements and reviews.
Develops real-time embedded control system software. The role will include all aspects of the product development lifecycle – planning, requirements, design, code, test and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Algorithms and Systems engineers to understand complex algorithm and system level requirements and translate these to clear concise and coherent software requirements.
· Generate software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
· Maintain and develop embedded control system software More...
As a Software Design Engineer Level 2 your responsibility includes:
· Working in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology.
· Using Agile methodology to develop the software using C and/or C++.
· Creating architecture and designs that are modular, scalable, robust and meet customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing and on target testing to ensure the software meets the high-quality standards our customers expect.
You will als More...
We are urgently hiring for Sr . SQL developer at Bellevue - WA
If you are interested in position please share your updated resume on
Sr. SQL Developer
Location: Bellevue - WA
Skill Description 5+ years Java/Python/SQL
5+ years of experience with recent following programming or scripting languages: Java (primary skill set), Python, Object Oriented Design programming and fundamentals.
- comfortable working with data (SQL expertise) [doesn't have to be an expert at SQL, but know how to use SQL]
- experience in using various IDEs (Eclipse - Must have), Linux More...
A Quick Analysis Of The UNIX Shell scripting Job Industry In Connecticut
The state of Connecticut is in the New England region of the northeastern U.S. It is often grouped with New York and New Jersey to be called the tri-state area. Named after the Connecticut River, the state played a significant role in the development of the federal government.Over the years, maritime trade has been significant in influencing the economy of Connecticut. Finance and insurance are also the state's economic pillars, and so are the manufacturing and real estate sectors.Browse Tech job listings in Connecticut, CT . Connecticut's tech environment supports around 140,500 employees. The capital, Hartford, has a growing tech talent that has been ranked 7th in the year 2018. The Connecticut Technology Council (CTC) is the statewide association that guides, mentors, and supports all the tech and tech-oriented companies across the state. It focuses on strengthening Connecticut's tech talent and advocates for the best resources to enable infrastructure development in the state. The Connecticut Department of Labor is responsible for the overall welfare of Connecticut workers. The Department works on its goals by providing on-the-job training programs, grant development, tax credits, and safety measures in the workplace.
Detailed Insight Into The UNIX Shell Scripting Skill Job Prerequisites
UNIX is the first multi-tasking computer OS that is also portable. UNIX operating system is written in the C programming language. The C shell takes commands from a file called the script. This unique OS allows UNIX to reach many platforms. A UNIX administrator's job is to install software and hardware related to the UNIX multi-user OS. Computer Network Architect is an alternative designation for a Unix system admin. Their skills are : 1. Well-versed in Linux, Python, and UNIX operating systems. 2. Unix training certifications such as Sun Certified System Administrator from Oracle. 3. Experience in RedHat Linux. 4. Knowledge in scripting skills to automate functions on servers. 5. Experience with software application installation and restoration services. 6. Knowledge of Windows server and desktop support.
Analyzing The Job Responsibilities Of A UNIX Shell Scripting Candidate
A Computer Network Architect's job description includes: 1. Assisting other departments with the implementation of the software. 2. Monitoring, managing, and maintaining servers and network efficiency. 3. Assessing server performance and storage capacity. 4. Integrating Linux and UNIX environments. 5. Identifying and eliminating problems and conducting preventive maintenance measures.
Salary Scale Of A UNIX Shell Scripting Candidate In Connecticut
An entry-level Computer Network Architect working in Connecticut can expect a minimum salary of $80,600. At the senior-level, the maximum pay can be an estimated $146,600. Search for exciting Unix jobs from other US states and cities.