Embedded Software Engineers
Location: Wilton, CT
Duration: 12+ Months (Remote until Covid)
· 7-12+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
· Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
· Experience with ClearCase and ClearQuest
· Experience with Python Scripting
· Experience with Unix/Linux OS
· Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
· Multithreading with C or C++ applications
· Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
· Has worked on the More...
Qualified candidates should possess several of the following requirements:
· Experience in independent test development, test automation, test methodology
· strong Python skills
· Involved in support requirement automation and review
· Find test strategies to verify the requirements
· Develop a python based auto-tester
· Create test reports
· Team collaborations
· 3-8 years
· Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer or equivalent
Are you a driven results-oriented software engineer? Do you have a passion for programming and worki More...
This role requires organizational, project planning, and personal skills. The team success is dependent on getting the new hardware into place and determining if a hardware or software fault is blocking. There will be a need for shift flexibility since integration will be performed 24/7 over the course of months.
Create and Maintain System Software integration plan.
Hold weekly meetings with stakeholders.
Proactively work with functional and electrical counterparts on requirements and reviews.
Develops real-time embedded control system software. The role will include all aspects of the product development lifecycle – planning, requirements, design, code, test and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Algorithms and Systems engineers to understand complex algorithm and system level requirements and translate these to clear concise and coherent software requirements.
· Generate software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
· Maintain and develop embedded control system software More...
As a Software Design Engineer Level 2 your responsibility includes:
· Working in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology.
· Using Agile methodology to develop the software using C and/or C++.
· Creating architecture and designs that are modular, scalable, robust and meet customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing and on target testing to ensure the software meets the high-quality standards our customers expect.
You will als More...
We are urgently hiring for Sr . SQL developer at Bellevue - WA
If you are interested in position please share your updated resume on
Sr. SQL Developer
Location: Bellevue - WA
Skill Description 5+ years Java/Python/SQL
5+ years of experience with recent following programming or scripting languages: Java (primary skill set), Python, Object Oriented Design programming and fundamentals.
- comfortable working with data (SQL expertise) [doesn't have to be an expert at SQL, but know how to use SQL]
- experience in using various IDEs (Eclipse - Must have), Linux More...
Exploring The Information Technology Job Industry In Hartford
When it comes to IT jobs in Hartford, the top employers are Phoenix, Aetna, and United Technologies. The capital of Connecticut also has more than abundant insurance companies, giving it the moniker of Insurance Capital of the World. The city, which is home to slightly over 124, 390 people, is also the principal city in the Greater Hartford area.Search latest Connecticut IT jobs .
A Quick Understanding Of The Unix C Shell Scripting Skill Job Prerequisites
Any candidate interested in the position of a system administrator or developer must have some training in UNIX Shell Scripting. The most preferred skills needed for the role are UNIX, LINUX, and Python.
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of A Unix C Shell Scripting Candidate
A Unix system admin is responsible for maintaining the efficiency of the network, detecting any problems in UNIX servers, and diagnosing them. It is also their duty to create recovery processes along with maintaining a backup.
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of A Unix C Shell Scripting Candidate In Hartford
At the senior position, a software engineer with Hadoop and Shell Scripting skills can be rewarded by as much as $127, 605 per year. Search latest Unix Shell Scripting jobs in USA .