Candidate should have at least 8+ years SAP SD functional experience
· Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP SD module and related sub modules
· Implements new or maintains existing business solution in SAP SD area based on user requirements analysis.
· Proposes, programs or configures, documents and tests business solution in SAP SD application according to the functional and technical requirements
· Have strong knowledge of Business Processes including iDoc and EDI flow and analysis.
· Builds professional relationships with clients bus More...
The city of Mason is located in the US state of Ohio. It belongs to Warren County and is based 22 miles from downtown Cincinnati. Mason's neighboring areas comprise of Bethany, Hopkinsville, Monroe, Dayton, and Huntsville. The tech environment in Mason is supported by IT companies such as A1 Kraft Technologies, Advizex Technologies, Applaud LLC, and Automatic Robot LLC.Search latest Ohio IT jobs .
A Quick Understanding Of The SAP Skill Job Prerequisites
As an outstanding ERP software, SAP's modules include CRM, SCM, Financials, Accounting, Business Intelligence, Business warehousing, SAP S/4HANA, Quality Management, Production Planning, and Plant Maintenance. To kickstart one's career as an SAP Business One Consultant, candidates need to have in-depth knowledge and experience in SAP Business One Module. A bachelor's degree in Business Administration or an equivalent field is an absolute prerequisite. Certification in SAP Business One: Application Consulting adds more value to one's resume.
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of An SAP Candidate
An SAP Business One Consultant oversees customization, workflow automation, and process design. Consultants perform system testing and troubleshoot issues relating to SAP Business One.
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of An SAP Candidate In Mason
On a broad scale, SAP jobs in Mason fetch a minimum sum of $37,200. The average maximum salary is $91,400. Search latest SAP Analyst jobs in USA .