6 - 8 years SAP APO- GATP experience with at a minimum 1 full life cycle SAP implementations completed.
· Primary responsibilities will be as APO expert with the following key responsibilities:
· Functional design creation
· Functional acceptance testing
· Integration Testing
· Training Materials Review and Modification
· Pre Go-Live Preparation
· Ensure overall team deliverables adhere to quality standards (consistent with application architecture) and meet established timelines.
· Additional responsibilities include direction for offshore functional analy More...
We currently have the below urgent requirement pls reach me at with suitable profiles
Role:Sr ABAP Developer
· ALV Report, Smartform, Module Pool Program, OOPS
· BAPI, BDC, BADi, User Exit, Custom Exit
OData , Workflow an added advantage
SAP ABAP Developer with 7-10 years of experience
Hands-on experience in implementing SAP ABAP and JAVA stack systems
Strong technical skills in implementation and support of SAP systems on SLES/Oracle/HANA environment
SAP HA/DR configuration experience
Exploring the Information Technology Job Industry in Berlin
Berlin is located in Hartford County, in the state of Connecticut, United States, and covers an area of 27.0 square miles. According to the latest census estimates, Berlin has a total population of 19,270 people and a population density of 759 people/m2. This shows that there has been a 9.1% increase in Berlin’s population since 2000. Many IT companies, such as Galaxy Systems, Slalom Consulting, and Travelers, are located near Berlin.See more Technology jobs in Connecticut .
A Quick Understanding of the SAP Skill Job Prerequisites
SAP business analysts are expected to have a good understanding of different SAP modules and should be good at analyzing business operations and requirements. They should be well versed in software testing procedures and in changing business solutions into systems programs.
Investigating the Job Responsibilities of an SAP Candidate
An SAP business analyst evaluated systems needs. They also create and execute SAP programs. Sometimes, they collaborate with other teams in order to provide assistance and training regarding the programs.
Evaluating the Salary Scale of an SAP Candidate in Berlin
An SAP Consultant earns an average annual salary that ranges between $85,500 and $176,500 across the United States. The salary scale depends on factors, such as work experience and qualifications. See more SAP Consultant jobs in US .