Primary Location: 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Meriden, CT, USDivision: Cox CommunicationsJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: Yes, 15 % of the TimeSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: 223605_48503402 At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.We want to do everything we can to kee More...
Primary Location: 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Manchester, CT, USDivision: Cox CommunicationsJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: Yes, 15 % of the TimeSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: 223605_75821407 At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.We want to do everything we can to More...
Primary Location: 170 Utopia Rd, Manchester, CT, USADivision: Cox CommunicationsJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule: Full-timeShift: Night JobRequisition Number: 224138At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.We want to do everything we can to keep our employees saf More...
Embedded Software Engineers
Location: Wilton, CT
Duration: 12+ Months (Remote until Covid)
· 7-12+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
· Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
· Experience with ClearCase and ClearQuest
· Experience with Python Scripting
· Experience with Unix/Linux OS
· Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
· Multithreading with C or C++ applications
· Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
· Has worked on the More...
Qualified candidates should possess several of the following requirements:
· Experience in independent test development, test automation, test methodology
· strong Python skills
· Involved in support requirement automation and review
· Find test strategies to verify the requirements
· Develop a python based auto-tester
· Create test reports
· Team collaborations
· 3-8 years
· Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer or equivalent
Are you a driven results-oriented software engineer? Do you have a passion for programming and worki More...
This role requires organizational, project planning, and personal skills. The team success is dependent on getting the new hardware into place and determining if a hardware or software fault is blocking. There will be a need for shift flexibility since integration will be performed 24/7 over the course of months.
Create and Maintain System Software integration plan.
Hold weekly meetings with stakeholders.
Proactively work with functional and electrical counterparts on requirements and reviews.
Develops real-time embedded control system software. The role will include all aspects of the product development lifecycle – planning, requirements, design, code, test and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Algorithms and Systems engineers to understand complex algorithm and system level requirements and translate these to clear concise and coherent software requirements.
· Generate software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
· Maintain and develop embedded control system software More...
As a Software Design Engineer Level 2 your responsibility includes:
· Working in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology.
· Using Agile methodology to develop the software using C and/or C++.
· Creating architecture and designs that are modular, scalable, robust and meet customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing and on target testing to ensure the software meets the high-quality standards our customers expect.
You will als More...
We are urgently hiring for Sr . SQL developer at Bellevue - WA
If you are interested in position please share your updated resume on
Sr. SQL Developer
Location: Bellevue - WA
Skill Description 5+ years Java/Python/SQL
5+ years of experience with recent following programming or scripting languages: Java (primary skill set), Python, Object Oriented Design programming and fundamentals.
- comfortable working with data (SQL expertise) [doesn't have to be an expert at SQL, but know how to use SQL]
- experience in using various IDEs (Eclipse - Must have), Linux More...
A Quick Analysis Of The Information Technology Job Industry In Connecticut
Connecticut is a New England state, sharing land borders with Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New York on the north, east, and west, respectively. The Atlantic Ocean forms the southern border. Hartford is the capital city and is nicknamed the ‘Insurance Capital of the World.’ It is the third smallest state in the United States by area.Browse Tech job listings in Connecticut, CT . The state’s economy is steered by diverse industrial sectors such as aerospace and advanced manufacturing, communications, information, education, financial services, etc. Connecticut is spearheading the digital drive in becoming another destination for technological innovation. Within the technology sector, information technology services create the most number of jobs in the state. The Connecticut Department of Labor initiates workforce programs to assist the workers, and the employees achieve a competitive edge in the global market. Connecticut, one of the most industrialized states, is slowly expanding its economic portfolio into other sectors. Computer and Mathematical sectors are among the top industries in the state. Connecticut is a budding center for tech start-ups. Newer businesses are offered incentives by the state to help them grow.
Detailed Insight Into The Embedded System Skill Job Prerequisites
Employers are actively pursuing candidates with Embedded Linux Programming skills. This is seen as a critical skill for new recruits. Competency in at least one assembly language is very much desired. A deep understanding of analog and digital circuits and expertise in real-time operating systems are skills that can boost the career prospects of an embedded system engineer. Basic knowledge of search, sort, b-tree algorithms are desirable. They should have a detailed understanding of both hardware and software design.
Analyzing The Job Responsibilities Of An Embedded System Candidate
The principal responsibility of an embedded system professional is to design, construct, and implement system software in embedded devices. They should also support in review and fixing of bugs, if any. They will be actively involved in supporting the hardware design and development activities.
Salary Scale Of An Embedded System Candidate In Connecticut
There are a host of opportunities for embedded systems professionals in several sectors, including defense, robotics, communication, etc. As the demand for embedded solutions grows, the number of job openings for embedded systems professionals is also on the rise. On average, an embedded system professional can earn anywhere around $78,389 annually. This makes embedded systems a lucrative career choice for potential aspirants. Explore Embedded Systems jobs in USA .