Position: SQL Developer
Location : Stamford, CT (4 days onsite, 1 day REMOTE per week)
Duration: 3-month contract
Database team à data storage for different sources of data, load and analyze data
Alteryx workflow tool à building calculators for commission, build logic based on requirements documents
Using T-SQL queries, analyze data
Calculate commissions based on data
Code in BI SQL
4+ years of SQL development
SQL development – basic joints, queries
How to create stored procedures à transfer to Alteryx
Role: Information Technology - Software Engineer-9513-1
Duration: 6 Months Start/End Dates: 6/29/2022 - 12/23/2022
Location: Stratford, CT (Onsite)
The Sikorsky Aircraft Real-time Simulation team is seeking a software developer with experience in C++ and Linux OS systems. Responsible for various levels of the software project lifecycle -starting from requirements documentation to system and software designs, to software development, integration, and test, to user support. Primary focus of this position is the integration of More...
Hope you doing great
This is Eshwar from NITYO InfoTech Corp
please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and best time for the discussion.
Role: SQL developer
Location: Danbury, CT (Onsite Role)
Duration: Long Term
· Strong development experience on SQL,
· Designing database tables and structures.
· Involve in creating and managing tables, indexes, DB links and privileges.
· Creating views, functions and stored procedures.
· Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications.
· Creating More...
Embedded Software Engineers
Location: Wilton, CT
Duration: 12+ Months (Remote until Covid)
· 7-12+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
· Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
· Experience with ClearCase and ClearQuest
· Experience with Python Scripting
· Experience with Unix/Linux OS
· Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
· Multithreading with C or C++ applications
· Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
· Has worked on the More...
Qualified candidates should possess several of the following requirements:
· Experience in independent test development, test automation, test methodology
· strong Python skills
· Involved in support requirement automation and review
· Find test strategies to verify the requirements
· Develop a python based auto-tester
· Create test reports
· Team collaborations
· 3-8 years
· Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer or equivalent
Are you a driven results-oriented software engineer? Do you have a passion for programming and worki More...
This role requires organizational, project planning, and personal skills. The team success is dependent on getting the new hardware into place and determining if a hardware or software fault is blocking. There will be a need for shift flexibility since integration will be performed 24/7 over the course of months.
Create and Maintain System Software integration plan.
Hold weekly meetings with stakeholders.
Proactively work with functional and electrical counterparts on requirements and reviews.
Develops real-time embedded control system software. The role will include all aspects of the product development lifecycle – planning, requirements, design, code, test and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Algorithms and Systems engineers to understand complex algorithm and system level requirements and translate these to clear concise and coherent software requirements.
· Generate software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
· Maintain and develop embedded control system software More...
As a Software Design Engineer Level 2 your responsibility includes:
· Working in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology.
· Using Agile methodology to develop the software using C and/or C++.
· Creating architecture and designs that are modular, scalable, robust and meet customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing and on target testing to ensure the software meets the high-quality standards our customers expect.
You will als More...
Exploring The Information Technology Job Industry In Stamford
Stamford is located in the southwestern point of Connecticut on Long Island Sound. It is part of Fairfield County. The city comprises 45 distinct neighborhoods. Stamford hosts at least eight Fortune 500 companies and eight Fortune 100 companies. HP Storage Support, HBM International Inc., GCInfotech LLC are a few IT employers in the town.Apply for best IT jobs in Connecticut .
A Quick Understanding Of The EAI Middleware Skill Job Prerequisites
EAI involves the sharing of data and processes among any connected application or data sources within an enterprise. An EAI consultant should have a sound knowledge of interfaces, details and protocols used in the business. Knowledge of different technical patterns and the EAI life cycle are mandatory. Experience in Oracle Fusion middleware or SOA is a plus.
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of A EAI Middleware Candidate
EAI Consultants are involved in identifying how different processes in various applications interact with each other to draft the best EAI approach. They also figure out the data transformations that take place during the integration and finalize XML Schemas, XSLTs and data mappings.
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of A EAI Middleware Candidate In Stamford
An EAI developer in the US earns around $97,000 per year. Senior roles like architects draw more salaries. Apply for Middleware Analyst jobs that promise a blooming career!