Role: Information Technology - Software Engineer-9513-1
Duration: 6 Months Start/End Dates: 6/29/2022 - 12/23/2022
Location: Stratford, CT (Onsite)
The Sikorsky Aircraft Real-time Simulation team is seeking a software developer with experience in C++ and Linux OS systems. Responsible for various levels of the software project lifecycle -starting from requirements documentation to system and software designs, to software development, integration, and test, to user support. Primary focus of this position is the integration of More...
Hope you doing great
This is Eshwar from NITYO InfoTech Corp
please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and best time for the discussion.
Role: SQL developer
Location: Danbury, CT (Onsite Role)
Duration: Long Term
· Strong development experience on SQL,
· Designing database tables and structures.
· Involve in creating and managing tables, indexes, DB links and privileges.
· Creating views, functions and stored procedures.
· Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications.
· Creating More...
Embedded Software Engineers
Location: Wilton, CT
Duration: 12+ Months (Remote until Covid)
· 7-12+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
· Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
· Experience with ClearCase and ClearQuest
· Experience with Python Scripting
· Experience with Unix/Linux OS
· Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
· Multithreading with C or C++ applications
· Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
· Has worked on the More...
Qualified candidates should possess several of the following requirements:
· Experience in independent test development, test automation, test methodology
· strong Python skills
· Involved in support requirement automation and review
· Find test strategies to verify the requirements
· Develop a python based auto-tester
· Create test reports
· Team collaborations
· 3-8 years
· Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer or equivalent
Are you a driven results-oriented software engineer? Do you have a passion for programming and worki More...
This role requires organizational, project planning, and personal skills. The team success is dependent on getting the new hardware into place and determining if a hardware or software fault is blocking. There will be a need for shift flexibility since integration will be performed 24/7 over the course of months.
Create and Maintain System Software integration plan.
Hold weekly meetings with stakeholders.
Proactively work with functional and electrical counterparts on requirements and reviews.
Develops real-time embedded control system software. The role will include all aspects of the product development lifecycle – planning, requirements, design, code, test and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Algorithms and Systems engineers to understand complex algorithm and system level requirements and translate these to clear concise and coherent software requirements.
· Generate software requirements, design documents, interface control documents and unit test plans.
· Maintain and develop embedded control system software More...
As a Software Design Engineer Level 2 your responsibility includes:
· Working in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology.
· Using Agile methodology to develop the software using C and/or C++.
· Creating architecture and designs that are modular, scalable, robust and meet customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing and on target testing to ensure the software meets the high-quality standards our customers expect.
You will als More...
We are urgently hiring for Sr . SQL developer at Bellevue - WA
If you are interested in position please share your updated resume on
Sr. SQL Developer
Location: Bellevue - WA
Skill Description 5+ years Java/Python/SQL
5+ years of experience with recent following programming or scripting languages: Java (primary skill set), Python, Object Oriented Design programming and fundamentals.
- comfortable working with data (SQL expertise) [doesn't have to be an expert at SQL, but know how to use SQL]
- experience in using various IDEs (Eclipse - Must have), Linux More...
Exploring The EAI Middleware Job Industry In Glastonbury
Glastonbury is a town in Hartford County in the state of Connecticut, USA. Glastonbury sits on the banks of the Connecticut River and extends to the foothills of the Kongscut Mountain or Rattlesnake Mountain. The Meshomasic State Forest in Glastonbury is a popular hiking and fishing area. Tech employment in Glastonbury can be found in Tallan, Kelser Corporation, DBDS, Evogence, and PNT Data Corp.Apply for best IT jobs in Connecticut .
A Quick Understanding Of The EAI Middleware Skill Job Prerequisites
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of An EAI Middleware Candidate
EAI professionals extend their services by performing technical unit testing, knowledge sharing for operational support, web service development, and API management.
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of An EAI Middleware Candidate In Glastonbury
Remuneration for EAI professionals depends on their experience and job roles. Senior software engineers are paid $116k while Enterprise Architects take home $133,000. Apply for Middleware Consultant jobs that promise a blooming career!