10 to 15 Years of Experience RequiredThe ideal candidate will have previously worked for another consulting company.Good understanding of financial process including budgeting, forecasting, financial close and An accountancy qualification would be a distinct advantage.Demonstrate 2 or more of the following:Strong technical experience of SAP BW Integrated Planning, HANA PAK or BPC Embedded.Strong technical experience of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC), preferably version 10.x 11.1 of the NetWeaver version.Strong Technical understanding of SAP BW m More...
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
· Hands on experience in SAP BASIS tasks such as Designing & Implementing Landscape and Infrastructure, Client Strategy, Capacity Planning (Sizing), High-Availability & Disaster Recovery setup, Backup & Recovery Strategy, Storage systems, SAP Upgrades, OS/DB Migration More...
SAP BASIS ARCHITECT Saint Petersburg FL Jabil Circuit Inc Experience -10to13yrs Experience in SAP Basis change management process - Provide necessary support to one or multiple customer o Monitor and support SAP printer issues as required. Provide status updates of assigned projects. Monitor database uptime as applicable. Monitor system uptime as applicable. Recommend/conduct training as applicable. Deploy systems following established standards processes and procedures. Serve as an escalation point for troubleshooting issues SAP security issues. Required Skills- SAP More...
please share me the updated resume in word document as per client requirement -
Title: SAP Functional ConsultantWork authorization: any (candidate must be authorized to work in US)Must-have skills:
3+ with SAP CRM - this is the most important skill, has to be current and cands need to have this as their main skill !!!
Business Intelligence (BI) and Business
Warehouse (BW) - also good to have
Pref: CAMS (Child support), ALM, ABAP, etc.
Location: Tallahassee, FL.Remote or onsite: Onsite Duration: 12 months with possible extensions
Title: SAP Integration Architect - Contract - W2 ONLY
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Expected Duration: 06+ MonthsJob Description:Application Development Senior Advisor
SAP Integration Architect
· Act as an Architect for integrations in our green field implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extended Edition
· Drive solution design, implementation and deployment partnering with our System Integrator (SI)
· Partner with our solution architects, analysts, and end-users to determine, estimate and document technical requirements
· Manage integration More...
We currently have the below urgent requirement pls reach me at with suitable profiles
Role:SAP ISU Billing Consultant
Location:Miami Beach, FL
SAP expertise in SAP CRB (ISU) Billing and Invoicing, Sales and Distribution and Resource related billing.
Strong in key process areas of Meter to Cash, Order to Cash, Sales Pricing, Resource related billing
Should have Working experience on Utilities Product to support S/4 Hana Implementation.
- Should have experience in designing Usage Odata services for residential, commercial and Industrial c More...
SAP ABAP, RICEF, CDS, Data Migration
Candidate should have 8-10 years of ABAP RICEF experience. Hands experience in CDS view preferred.
· Should be hands on design and development experience of
· Working with external files.
· Data Migration and Interfaces using Call transaction and session methods of Batch Data Communication (BDC) RFC, BAPI, EDI, ALE, IDoc and LSMW.
· Interfaces using Call transaction and session methods of Batch Data Communication (BDC) RFC, BAPI, EDI, ALE, IDoc and LSMW
· User exit, BADI, Enhancement spot, Enhancement point.
· Data More...
Candidate should have at least 10 years+ of SAP FICO Functional experience.
· Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP FICO module and related sub modules.
· Implements new or maintains existing business solution in SAP FIO area based on user requirements analysis.
· Proposes, programs or configures, documents and tests business solution in SAP FICO application according to the functional and technical requirements
· Builds professional relationships with clients business us.
10+ years More...
Role: SAP HR/Payroll Consultant
Location: West Palm Beach, FLDuration: 6+ month extendable
Remote till covid travel is required.
HR implementation experience in S4 Hana.
US Payroll experience.
HR data migration experience.
Knowledge of integration with Success factor EC module.
Good communication, able to execute Client workshops. More...
Minimum 10+ years’ experience in SAP SD Configurations.
· Experience in SD Module
1. Implementation/Roll-out/AMO - Preferred Exposure in large-scale system development Exposure in working with Global Template documents
2. Exposure in designing application interfaces - SAP SD /OTC configuration experience in implementation and support projects
3. Well versed with the business process of the projects he has worked on.
4. Expertise with the integration aspects of SAP-SD module with other functional modules FI, MM, PS, PM, WM and PP.
5. Having good skills in analyz More...
We currently have the below urgent requirement pls reach me at with suitable profiles
Role:SAP ABAP Lead
· Lead the team from front in Designing & writing the ABAP and ABAP custom programs, develop OData services, Web Dynpro services. And develop CDS views, AMDP programs to build reports
· Complete thorough unit testing to validate that the coding meets requirements
Develop ODATA Services
Write SAP ABAP programs for S/4 HANA
Perform object orient programming in SAP ABAP
Perform performance tu More...
A Quick Analysis Of The Information Technology Job Industry In Florida
Florida, known as the sunshine state, is located in the southernmost region of the United States. This oceanic state has the longest coastline. Florida has the second-highest number of islands in the country. The state shares its borders with the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean, Straits of Florida, and also the state of Alabama and Georgia. It's nicknamed the sunshine state for its warm tropical climate. The state is an economic powerhouse in the nation with major contributions from agriculture, manufacturing, transportation, and information and business services. Miami metropolitan area is the largest economy in Florida, as well as the entire southeastern region of the United States.Search for exciting IT job openings in Florida, FL . The tech industry contributes around 8% of the overall economy of the state. In recent times, the tech industry has added 12000 to its workforce. Mobile technology photonics, telecommunications, simulation, and modeling are the leading sectors in the IT industry. The city of Oviedo, Tampa, and Jacksonville are some of the best cities for tech employment. The Florida Chamber of Commerce has taken active steps to improve the IT infrastructure of the state. The tech sector contributes around $71 billion to the overall economy.
Detailed Insight Into The SAP Skill Job Prerequisites
An SAP developer is required to have good knowledge of database management systems and applications like Oracle and PL/SQL. Apart from technical skills, they are required to know the business processes and should have a stronghold in their functions. They should have the ability to code and develop applications in SAP business services. They should have good experience in developing applications using SAP services and business application programming interfaces. They should have basic knowledge of business objects and data layers. They should be self-motivated to learn new technologies. They should be a team player with good team management experience.
Analyzing The Job Responsibilities Of A SAP Candidate
An SAP developer is required to use SAP services to design a simple customer relationship management application that can be used to handle complex business processes. They are required to create software that is scalable and adaptable and can be used by large organizations to manage changing needs effectively. They should accurately reproduce the exact business operations in an SAP module. They should maintain and integrate the various processes of payroll, sales operations, and customer interactions. An SAP developer should aim to take care of the complete management process of the particular domain.
Salary Scale Of A SAP Developer In Florida
The average annual salary of an SAP HANA consultant is around $97,143, and SAP business analysts are around $84,406. SAP consultants receive around $68, 528, and functional business analysts is approximately $92, 902. SAP is a cost-effective solution that helps manage a large customer base. It provides a 360-degree view of all business requirements across the organization. Increase demand in SAP has increased job opportunities in this field. Browse SAP jobs in USA .