Job Title: Salesforce Architect Duration: 12+ Months Location: West Palm Beach, FL Description: Solution architect with over 15 years of hands-on experience Strong SFDC experience with very good experience in Service and Field Service Knowledge of SFDC sales and call center modules is a good to have Field Service Lightening experience is must here with hands-on development experience Should be able to lead conversations with senior stakeholders in Business and IT Will be the primary focal for SFDC related projects and should drive solutioning keepi More...
Hope you are doing well.
We have an opportunity for Cloud Engineer at Florida. If you have any suitable candidate, please send to ASAP.
Title: Cloud EngineerLocation: FloridaExperience: 7 to 10 YearsSkills Required: Azure Data Lake StorageRate - $75/hr on C2CNo CPT, OPT, GC EAD & H1 Transfer
Job DescriptionLooking for the Mind who is willing to work in Production support Project Relevant experience as a Cloud Engineer Industry trends latest thinking on cloud platform a utomation Improves the performance of the service feature through end to end owners More...
Job Title: MuleSoft Lead OR Architect
Location: Juno Beach, FL
Visa Type: NO OPTS
1. Resource Should have at least 8+ years IT experience and must have 5+ years of Mulesoft relevant experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) using Mulesoft 4.x2. MuleSoft certified3. Experience with API testing, load and performance test tools like JMeter, Postman.4. Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like Mulesoft.5. Should have good experience in API Led Architecture, API reusability, Complex Batch Processing, Data More...
*Regular work hour 8 a.m. EST - 4 p.m. EST.
Sometimes the work hour may be 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. EST because this role involves strong coordination with offshore development team.
Role: Azure PaaS Application DeveloperRole Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills (must
Strong debugging skills (must
Experience automating, monitoring of More...
Role: Senior Mulesoft Developer
Location: Remote now. May need (but not mandatory) relocation to the Ft Lauderdale (FL) area after around June 2022 Or later.
Experience: At least 6 years’ experience with 3 years in MuleSoft
· Strong experience experience with Mule 4.x
· Ability to create SOAP and REST based service interfaces using MuleSoft’s Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform
· RAML specifications/build experience
· Design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios
· Hands-on Experience of imp More...
Title: ADF (Azure Data Factory) Developer [BizID#6663] Location: Miami, FL (Remote) Experience: 5+ years Job Description: Experience in Azure Data Factory (ADF) 2 - 3 years of Developer Experience 4 - 5 years of Data Experience Experience in ETL More...
Job Title : Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Experience Level: 8+
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
We need someone who is well versed with AWS Infra & DevOps process and Tosca will be a plus
· Understand the current AWS infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
· Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation & Terraform.
· Automate Most common tasks using Ansible.
· Implement the infrastructure CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins with Groovy.
· Define and document best practices and strategies regarding Infrastructure deployme More...
Job Role: QE Lead (Azure)
* QA Project Lead with the following technology/methodology knowledge to handle test planning of multiple projects: - Proven ability as a QA lead and hands on tester with a minimum of 7 years experience - Proficient in defining the test strategy based on requirements, architecture and design documents - Hands on experience in creating and executing manual and automated test cases - Proficient in data testing methodology and practices with a minimum of 7 years experience. - Proven test automation abi More...
Comfortable with demanding customer interaction and leading technical discussions with internal and external stakeholders
Good knowledge in provisioning, administering AWS services • Expert knowledge in AWS cloud platform design and highly performing solutions
Hands on experience in handling designing and implementation of workloads in AWS public cloud for IOT applications
Implementation knowledge of AWS security best practices
Having good knowledge in microservices architecture
Hands on experience in industry standard DevOps tools and implementations
Job Title: .NET Developer with Azure
Location: Remote (100%)
Duration: 12+ Months
We are looking for a .NET Full Stack Developer to join our team for an exciting opportunity which involves mostly new development.
Must have at least 2 years of “hands on” experience developing applications hosted onAzure working with features like API Gateway, Service Bus, Message Queue, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Redis Cache, and Key Vaults.
Service Fabric is a plus. You must have strong development experience in Azure.
Must have technologies are: C#, More...
Exploring The Information Technology Job Industry In Deerfield Beach
Deerfield Beach is a city in the state of Florida. It is a part of the Miami metropolitan area in Broward county. It is a part of the 12th largest media market. It is served by both Amtrak and Tri-Rail Transit. Performant Financial Corporations and Complyright are a few companies offering technology jobs in the region.Browse Tech job listings in Florida .
A Quick Understanding Of The Salesforce Skill Job Prerequisites
A Salesforce professional should have hands-on experience in business management. They should have a good understanding of Salesforce architecture. They should have expertise in the software development life cycle methodologies and practices. They must be technically skilled with good analytical abilities.
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of A Salesforce Candidate
A Salesforce professional is required to analyze, design, develop, and test a Salesforce application. They should own and are required to maintain the Salesforce applications. They should work with a diverse cross-functional team. They must keep the business process in mind as they develop the application.
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of A Salesforce Candidate In Deerfield Beach
Salesforce jobs in Deerfield Beach will receive an annual average salary of approximately $68,000. A Salesforce developer at the entry-level will have a minimum salary of $40,000, and this can go up to $145,000 annually. The salaries can range from $35,000 to $150,000 based on experience and skill. Browse Salesforce jobs in USA .