Hi Everyone , W2 Contract Only , No C2C Please . Direct Client Requirement and Long term Contract . Note : All Visa types are Accepted and Sure shot Interview Job Title : Oracle DBA Location : West lake , TX & Durham , NC & Boston, MA & Jersey City , NJ & Merrimack, NH Required Skills : Work with Application Development and Performance Teams on Tuning Database part during the Design to Deployment phases in the areas of Oracle SQL and PLSQL, RAC & Golden gate Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Oracle RAC, Oracle Performance & Tuning and SQL Tuning Ex More...
We are looking for Senior Data Engineers.
Duration: Contract to Hire
? 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer
? Expert Level skills with SQL and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
? Performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
? Data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
? Designing More...
10+ Years of experience.
Ø Good with Oracle, SQL or PostGre.
Ø Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
Ø Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
Ø Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
Ø Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
Ø Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
Ø Provide proactive and reactive data management support More...
· Experience in evaluating Oracle environment and recommend migration approach to PostgreSQL
· Excellent knowledge in Database Migration, Planning and execution in on premise and AWS Cloud platforms
· Experience in Migration tools like Telend Migration and SCT Schema Conversion Tool
· Good understanding of PLSQL queried and storage procedures
· Experience in PostgreSQL replication, Streaming Replication, Logical Replication, log shipping.
· Excellent scripting knowledge to automate day to day tasks using SQL and Python /Shell scripting
· Excellent knowledge in More...
With Performance tuning experience and Unix.
The Senior Database Administrator will manage and support the SQL landscapes within the environment
· This role will coordinate and work with other team members on the technical design, development and ongoing improvements relating to our SQL needs
· Demonstrate safety as a core value and establish a safe work environment by Setup and administering of high availability, redundancy, security ann and non-production environments
· Monitor and respond to all issues to ensure success of all scheduled jobs
· Execute database More...
Oracle DBA @ Plano, TX for 12+ Months – As of now REMOTE
Responsible for all aspects of Application database administration including configuration, autoconfigure, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security product upgrades, capacity planning, backup and recovery.
Key task would be Performance fine tuning. Responsible for evaluating patching requests, communicating constraints, issues and timelines for deployment.
Should be able to work on Database schemas including script creation, optimization
Good hands-on creating database vi More...
Title: Oracle DBA with Production Support
Location: Plano, TX. (Remote Initially)
Duration: 12+ Months
- 3-5 years of experience with Oracle Database Administration with experience in implementation maintain Oracle databases across multiple platforms
- Strong Oracle Performance and Tuning skills
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM
- In Depth understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions
- In Depth understanding of Oracle RAC 12c and 19c Oracle Data Guard Data Guard Broker Database and app More...
Mainframe DB2 Database Administrator
6 + Months – Long Term
2 openings - Only W2 and USC
DB2 – Mainframe DBA- Physical Database Design – Creating & Migrating the objects – Monitoring tools – Performance is plus – Db2 load process – ServiceNow in the change management – Jira
Mainframe DB2 Database Administrator:
Interpersonal communication skills sufficient to effectively interact with customer staff and other contract personnel. Technical writing skills to document work performed and maintenance instructions. Provides performance monitoring and More...
Role:Sr Oracle DBA with Devops experience
Locations: Atlanta ,GA or Dallas ,TX (Onsite from day 1)
Experience:- 8 to 10 Years
Skills Required: Oracle Database and Devops experience is must
Job Requirements: Oracle Database, Dataguard Configuration, Database Troubleshooting Checklist
Technical skills required Minimum 7 years Database admin at mission critical web service company with high availability Knowledge in at least one of the DB technologies used for Sabre KTLO work Oracle 12c or 19c using RAC Couchbase My SQL and MS SQL
Min 4 yrs experience in Oracle More...
Location : Dallas Texas ( Remote for now)
Contract : 6-12 Months
10+ Years with IT
1. 6+ years of experience engineering and managing MySQL database servers for high traffic applications.
2. Deep expertise in designing and maintaining MySQL
3. Installation, Configurations, and maintenance of MySQL database Standalone, Master-Master & InnoDB Cluster.
4. MySQL Database upgrades, patching, migrations
5. Implement database backup and recovery solutions
If interested , I can share the complete job description once you apply for t More...
Job Title: Oracle Apps DBAWork Location: Irving, TX 75039Contract duration: 6 months
Job Details: • Oracle Apps DBA with more than 8 years of experience to lead the Application Migration project.• The candidates with both Oracle EBS And Retek DBA experience will be preferred.
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute• Onsite Lead for Apps Migration• Communication• Status Reporting More...
Manage daily DB Administration activities and installation and configuration of SQL servers
Configure and monitor log shipping/Mirroring/AlwaysOn/Clustering
Set up and managing SQL replication
Install, configure, and manage SQL clusters
Take backups and restores
Write good T-SQL code and do code reviews
Performance Tuning and problem resolution
Code migration among different environments
Implement DB security
Support DB environment and participate in on-call rotation
5+ years experience in SQL 2012/2016/2019 dev More...
Exploring The Information Technology Job Industry In Plano
Plano is a city in the state of Texas. The city was designated as the All-America City by the National Civic League. A few IT companies in the city are Dell Services, Ericsson, and Siemens.Search for exciting IT job openings in Texas .
A Quick Understanding Of The DBA Skill Job Prerequisites
A DBA should be skilled in scripting at the operating system level. They should know how to review performances and fine-tune database servers to improve output. They should have to debug technical issues in the application, storage, and network. They must have excellent analytical and logical abilities.
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of A DBA Candidate
A DBA must configure database servers and ensure its availability and security. They must maintain the tasks of a routine database to improve their performance. They must implement data modeling techniques to develop and support performance integration. They must know how to resolve issues that arise from database applications.
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of A DBA Candidate In Plano
DBA jobs in Plano will receive an annual average salary of $88,000 approximately. According to a survey by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, a senior database administrator or SQL Server DBAs, earn an average of $102,020 per annum. At the entry-level, database administrators earn an average of $60,480 per annum. Search for exciting DBA Manager jobs from other US states and cities.