Got your profile from Job Board. Looking at your profile I could find out you have some great experience asSQL Developer
We do have an opportunity, which I would like to discuss with you.
Role: SQL DeveloperLocation: Orlando, FL (Remote till Covid)
12 Months Contract
Mandatory Skills: SQL, Python, ADF
Good to have: Microsoft C# programming
Duties & Responsibilities:
· SQL development: Able to write and understand complex SQL queries, Stored procedures, Functions. Able to create, modify tables, views in various normalized forms
· Oracle More...
Position: Tibco Spotfire AdminLocation: Orlando FLDuration: Full TimeDesired Years of Experience:- 8+ Years
· 10+ years of experience in TIBCO Spotfire analytical platform, which includes Spotfire Web Player, Spotfire Server, Spotfire professional Client and Spotfire business author.
· Must have experience in Spotfire 10.x version and higher.
· Excellent communication skills to include internal and external communication and documentation
· Perform configuration and administration (Library/User Management/Migrations) of Spotfire platform includi More...
Exploring The Information Technology Job Industry In Orlando
Orlando, the theme park capital, is located in the state of Florida, United States. It is located in Orange County and is one of the largest cities in the state and nation. The city is called the name City Beautiful. The city is known for its several tourist attractions. The convention centers located hosts important conferences and conventions in the city of Orlando. The geographical cover of the city is flat. Tech companies located in Orlando are Deloitte, KPMG, Rotech, T-ROC, and Nemours.Browse for some of the best IT careers in Florida .
A Quick Understanding Of CPP VCPP Skill Job Prerequisites
C++ is a powerful programming language of the Microsoft NET Framework. The language plays a key role in automobiles and the robotic industry. It is a procedural language with a set of predefined classes. Analytical and multitasking skills are a must for C++ professionals.
Investigating The Job Responsibilities Of A CPP VCPP Skill Candidate
C++ developers are involved in developing the design for hardware. C++ developers take up multiple roles like database developers, game developers, network and system administrators.
Evaluating The Salary Scale Of A CPP VCPP Candidate In Orlando
Data Analysts with C++ programming skills in the U.S are paid with an average salary of $72,414 per year. Browse for some of the best C++ jobs that promise a blooming career!