Job Description :
any visa/tax term

*Workday Business Analyst *

*Monterey, CA*

*Contract*
- 8 to 10 years Business Analyst experience.
- 6 months to 1 year Workday experience.
- Explain step by step how Workday will look like.
- Bridge gap from business requirements to interim point in Workday.
- Introduce ideas to the business.
- Give ideas and plans for change management.
- Mapping is 60% done so take care of remaining 40%.
- Guide and articulate to the team.
- Translate ideas into workday.