Job Description :
Candidate Responsibilities:
This position will focus entirely on testing.

Typical Day:
85% of the day will be spent running test scripts, logging defects, and documenting results for an online banking application. Scripts are loaded into testing software either Azure or ALM. Remaining 15% will be spent in defect review meetings reviewing defects with the technical development team. Core hours 9am-4pm

Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Business or equivalent experience

Technical Skills:
Ability to effectively use software testing applications such as Azure and ALM

Soft Skills:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, employees, managers, and subject matter experts as well as vendors. • Ability to work within a team environment • Must be detail oriented, organized and have the ability to multitask • Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks